Friday, August 17, 2007

Anonymous, I'll get you!

I just recieved another anonymous comment from someone. I know that some of you are just joining us, but if you read the rest of my entries, you will see that I've addressed this issue before. But I'll do it again....

If you post a comment and do not have an account with google blog, or you haven't logged into your account, then your comment won't have a name attached (google is cool, but it can't read your mind....yet). So, this means that you will have to sign your message if you want me to have any clue as to who wrote it, ESPECIALLY if you want a question answered. All you have to do is hit enter a few times after you've writen all you need to say, and then type in your name. That's it!

Since I don't know who it is that asked the last question, I can't send them the answer, so I'll just give it here:

The Peace Corps give us "lessons" on their website that is specifically for people who have been invited to serve as a volunteer somewhere. I could give you the address, but you don't have a password and couldn't get in. They have only given me lessons in Turkmen, but I'm sure they have material on a ton of languages.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last comment was not from me. I am so excited that you'll speak two languages when you're done. I am so super jealous. I hope that I get to go somewhere that requires me to speak two languages.

Also, definitely let me know about your flight stuff. I want to try and come to the airport if i can.

Anonymous said...

Oh little! I'm so proud of you!! I'll e-mail you my contact info (and I need yours, too!). :) I'll send you lots of Missouri love.

I miss you kiddo!

Luv luv luv,
Jackie :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andi! Hope you have a wonderful day! Looking forward to celebrating with you soon!