Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hello from Tstan!

My internet time here is being cut short, but I just wanted to say Hello! and tell everyone that I'm here in Turkmenistan and safe and happy. I had two packages and a letter from Mom waiting from me when I arrived which was SO wonderful! And I just got another package from her today. Things to send: cool books you've read that you think i'll like, cd's with new music ( i like just about anything, but i'd really like some salsa music and any new rock, alternative, or indie music you like). Mom, it'd be great if you could send one of the journals to me and a sweater from my closet (not a turtleneck). I don't need food or toilet paper, but pictures of you would be great (old ones with me in it are best). ok, i have to go. LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

MamaRhodus said...

Hi Andi,

I'm so glad to hear from you and that everything is ok. We miss you very much and hpe you are adjusting ok. I was thinking that you're probably going on communication withdrawal symptoms since you can't use your pc, cell phone, texting, or emailing like you used to. So glad you are ok and I'll send you another package tomorrow. I'm glad the packages are getting there ok. Love you and miss you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you. Miss you at the office! Maureen