Sunday, September 30, 2007

And the adventure begins!

I don't have much time to write a detailed entry about getting to D.C., but it was interesting and I'll share the details later. The important thing is that I got here safely and on time! And also that I love and miss you all very much, but I'm SO very excited to be here. The other volunteers are AMAZING people - all very interesting, very polite, and also very excited to be here. We haven't had a whole lot of time to bond yet, but I'm sure there will be plenty of that to come. Anyway, it looks like I probably won't be able to get online again until I've been over there for a few weeks, so don't expect another entry right away. I hope everything back home is going well and I look forward to letters, pictures and news whenever you get a chance to send it.

Sag bol (goodbye)!

2 comments:

MamaRhodus said...

Hi Sweetie!!
I was SOOOOOOO glad to get your email at work but unfortunately it seems like my work is having a hard time returning my reply to you. Just wanted to let you know that I miss you too much already and I had a hard time after your plane took off but i'm ok. It helps a lot knowing you are with a great group of people. I called your cell phone but it's already been turned off and i called your hotel & left you messages but you probably didn't get them. Anyway, I love you, i miss you. I'm glad you're with a group and I won't worry as much since you are in good hands. Have a great flight over and many good adventures! You are loved so much. Love, Mom.

Dana said...

I miss you so much already!
I hope everything is well and more than you expected.